Enhancements and Improvements
New APIs got introduced in the solution to achieve the following features:
- Taxpayer can publish his own iternal codes on the eInvoicing solution & once codes are approved, taxpayer can start using these codes in document’s submission.
- Taxpayer can register usage of codes from other taxpayers, once code usage request get approved by ETA employees, taxpayer can use these codes in document’s submission.
- Taxpayer can retrieve list of registered codes in the system that are linked to their accounts.
- Taxpayer can get full code details.
- Taxpayer “receiver” can decline cancelled document by the other taxpayer “issuer”.
- Taxpayer “issuer” can decline rejected document by the other taxpayer “receiver”.
- Request package as intermediary
- Login as intermediary
- Submit document.
- Get document details
update code catalogs
- During invoice submission new code catalogs can be used GS1 or EGS