Enhancements and Improvements
- System now accept documents with Monetary tolerance value +/- 0.01
- When providing commercial discount with 0 rate, validation of amount is not taking place.
- Value difference field
invoiceLine.valueDifferencecan accept 0, positive, and negative values.
- Withholding taxes values are not validated in document submission.
- Date Time Issued field
dateTimeIssuedformat is being validated synchronously according to the SDK, any date/time format other than the one provided in the SDK will be rejected synchronously.
- Date Validity field
delivery.dateValidityformat is being validated synchronously according to the SDK, any date/time format other than - the one provided in the SDK will be rejected synchronously. If the value is not needed, empty string will be accepted.
- When submitting XML documents, if there are any documents contain special characters in XML which are not encoded properly before submission, synchronous validation will take place and reject the documents with proper validation message.
- Receiver ID
receiver.idand Issuer ID
issuer.idfields accepting strings only as per the SDK, sending numeric values will result in synchronous validation error.
referencessection in Credit Note and Debit Note document types are updated, reference section is accepting an array of strings
stringinstead of an array of objects.
- Tax types and tax subtypes lists are now updated, list of recent values can be found here. Tax subtypes values are now validated asynchronously, any value used outside the shared list will result in an invalid document.
Important Note: Starting 9th January 2021 the tax subtypes will be a mandatory field, not providing a tax subtype will result in documents rejected synchronously.